YOUR WELCOME GUIDE TO ISCT 2020 PARIS VIRTUAL
See the ISCT 2020 Paris Virtual Platform and Features
OUR TOP 5 TECH TIPS
- Please ensure you are logging in with the email address you used to register for the meeting. This is the e-mail address your log-in details were sent to. Please note that you can only sign in from one location at a time.
- Please conduct a system check and pay special attention to ad-blockers and firewalls.
- For your first sign-in to our Meeting Platform, you must use “Forgot my Password” to set up your access
- If you do not receive an email to reset your password, please check your spam/junk for emails from email@example.com, and/or ask your IT department to whitelist that email as it may be quarantined
- If you are running into loading issues, please try a different browser (we recommend Chrome and Firefox)
- If any part of your virtual experience view is cut off, you can zoom in or out on your browser.
PROGRAM BOOK AND SCHEDULE
View the LIVE program schedule, session descriptions and corporate program.
LIVE sessions will be recorded and available along with 40+ on-demand sessions for the next 12 months.
Add LIVE sessions to your calendar by downloading the calendar invites contained on the meeting login page and within the program book.
Reminders for LIVE session start times will be sent as broadcast messages (virtual conference) and push notifications (partnering system). Tweet along with the action using #ISCT2020 @isctglobal.
Bookmark sessions by saving them to your virtual briefcase.
You must use login details sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
(Didn’t receive an e-mail? Check your spam folder).
The full list of registered attendees is available in the ‘Profiles’ tab.
Schedule meetings for a full 7 days from May 28 – June 4. Continue meeting even after the 2 live event days.
All partnering system times are in Central European Summer Time. Setting your personal availability is critical to conducting successful global meetings. To prevent missed meetings, ISCT strongly suggests you export and save confirmed meetings to your own calendar in your local time zone.
Confirmed meetings are conducted via built-in video conferencing software. Conduct your system check.
Want more information? Watch the Partnering System Video Training Clip
POSTER AND EXHIBIT HALLS
On Demand Virtual Access 24/7 from May 28, 2020 to May 26, 2021
- Abstract Supplement will be available Monday, May 25th
- Use the abstract supplement (in Poster Hall and in your Briefcase) to find poster #s, author index and categories
- Use the poster hall directory OR search function (at top of window) to find posters
- Save posters to your briefcase for easy reference
- Chat with poster presenters during dedicated poster hall hours
- Use the exhibit hall directory to select booths
- Move between booths OR return to the directory for easy access
- Save exhibitor resources to your delegate briefcase for later review
- Chat with exhibitors during dedicated exhibit hall hours
ENHANCE YOUR MEETING EXPERIENCE
NETWORKING AND TEXT CHATInteractive chat functionality to interact at any time with signed in attendees
YOUR VIRTUAL BRIEFCASE
Much like bookmarks in your browser, or a handheld briefcase, your virtual briefcase is accessible from anywhere in the virtual environment.
Engagement has its perks! The ISCT Leaderboard rewards your exploration of ISCT 2020 Paris Virtual. Earn points by chatting with exhibitors, watching sessions, accessing partnering, and more. Always accessible at top-right of your screen and in the rotating navigation bar.
TROUBLESHOOTING AND CONTACTING US
- Virtual Conference System Check – Click HERE
- Virtual Conference Login Page – Click HERE
- Partnering Forum System Check – Click HERE
- Partnering Forum Login Page – Click HERE
- Technical Support Virtual Conference – Click HERE
- Technical Support Partnering System – Click HERE
A member of the ISCT team will be available 24 hours a day in the ISCT Hub (booth) within the virtual exhibit hall. For questions not addressed by the above, please chat with us at the hub.
Inquiries to email@example.com will be monitored frequently, but please expect slight delays in response.