[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”15″][vc_column_text]Do you have what it takes? Apply to be an ISCT 2020 Paris blogger for a chance to earn free meeting registration! [/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”15″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]ISCT is recruiting 3 early stage professionals for guest blogging positions at ISCT 2020 Paris Applications must be received by EXTENDED DEADLINE – Thursday, March 12th at 11:59 pm EST.
- Gain unique experience connecting with leading experts in the CGT field and attend the premier cell and gene therapy translation meeting of the year
- Reach a global audience of industry professionals and increase visibility for your own communications platforms
- Have ISCT cover your meeting registration (total value of $1380!)
Who should apply?
- Early stage professionals (within 10 years of your terminal degree or entry into the field of cell therapy) with strong social media presence and evidence of CGT industry coverage
- Individuals interested in contributing to the growth of the ISCT Early Stage Professionals communications platforms and networking with meeting speakers, delegates, and ISCT leaders to develop presentation summaries, conduct interviews and promote the latest clinical and research updates.
What is expected of guest bloggers?
- Availability for teleconference in advance of ISCT 2020 to review on site expectations
- Conduct a minimum of 3 interviews on site with ISCT 2020 speakers
- Provide a daily summary of meeting experience for distribution to delegates and ISCT members
- Provide real-time updates through the @ISCTglobal and @ISCT_ESP Twitter accounts
- Organize impromptu Twitter meet-ups and exclusive content for the social media community
Applications must be received by Thursday, March 12 at 11:59 pm EST.
Questions? Please contact Madeline St. Onge (email@example.com).