Abstract Submission & Guidelines
- Somatic stem cells: Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells
- Somatic stem cells: Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells
- Somatic stem cells: others
- Embryonic stem cells, iPS and Related
- Tools for genetic engineering
- Tissue Engineering
- Solid Organ Targeted Therapy
- Process Development and Facility Operations
- Regulatory Affairs, Quality Systems, Policy, and Ethics
The submission deadline for abstracts for the ISCT 2020 Annual Meeting is January 13, 2020 11:59 pm EST.
New York – Jan 13 at 11:59 pm EST
Los Angeles – Jan 13 at 8:59 pm EST
London – Jan 14 at 4:59 am GMT
Singapore – Jan 14 at 12:59 pm SGT
Tokyo – Jan 14 at 1:59 pm JST
Melbourne – Jan 14 at 3:59 pm AEDT
The abstract body cannot exceed 2500 characters (including spaces), exclusive of the title, author block, images, and tables.
ISCT may reject abstracts that are considered inappropriate for any reason. Abstracts, once submitted, can only be withdrawn from publication no later than February 28, 2020. If not withdrawn by this deadline, all accepted abstracts will be published in the final program.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online Abstract Submission System. Abstracts will NOT be accepted by email, mail, or fax.
Abstract presenters MUST be registered for the meeting. For those requiring acceptance notifications before registering, ISCT will allow up to two weeks after acceptance for these individuals to register.
- Abstracts submitted to the ISCT 2020 Annual Meeting are embargoed from other scientific journals or conference presentations from the time of submission.
- For the abstract to be eligible for presentation at the ISCT 2020 Annual Meeting, information contained within, as well as additional data and information to be presented about the content, may not be published elsewhere or presented in another journal or conference before the abstract has been published/presented at the ISCT 2020 Annual Meeting.
- Authors must notify ISCT if, after the submission deadline, the submitted abstract is accepted for publication elsewhere or will be presented before the ISCT 2020 Annual Meeting. Publication before the meeting may result in the abstract being removed from the meeting.
- If the Embargo Policy is violated, the abstract may be withdrawn by ISCT from presentation at the ISCT 2020 Annual Meeting and from publication in the final program.
*An embargo means that information from any abstract or presentation may not be presented or published in another journal or conference before the embargo date and time.
There are no fees associated with submitting an abstract. Those presenting abstracts will be responsible for their own travel and meeting expenses.
Accepted abstracts of ISCT 2020 will be published in a supplemental version of Cytotherapy, the official journal of ISCT.
If you no longer want your abstract to be published in Cytotherapy, you must notify email@example.com no later than February 28, 2020.
Abstract notifications will be sent out to presenters via e-mail by February 14, 2020.
Presenters of selected abstracts will be notified whether their abstract has been selected for oral abstract presentation (limited availability) or poster presentation and will need to RSVP by March 4, 2020.
Elevator Pitch Abstract Presentations will allow a select number of poster presenters to showcase their abstract by way of 2 minutes ‘rapid-fire’ oral presentation.
Requests to withdraw an abstract must come from the presenting author and contact author (if different) on behalf of all listed authors of the abstract. Through the act of submitting the withdrawal request the presenting author and contact author confirm all listed author’s on the abstract are aware and have approved the withdrawal of the abstract in question.
Note that abstracts can only be withdrawn from publication until February 28, 2020. After this time, abstracts can be withdrawn from conference proceedings but will be included in the supplemental publication of Cytotherapy.
Requests to withdraw an abstract must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.